on Tuesday, April 04, 2006
at 10:23 PM


Dude, where's my www.jomi.tk?

I'm guessing this will be my permanent blog as of now, since i have insufficient time and energy to initiate my so called 'jomi.tk' personal blog, with all the so called personal designs and personal domain name...

I'm like trying to be all formal in my entries... few dumb reasons for it:

Misi jonming.blogspot.com

1. Memupuk sifat konfidens dalam diri jomi
2. Menanam visi 'kebolehan menggunakan bahasa Inggeris dengan cemerlang' dalam diri jomi
3. Menyelesaikan konfiusyen tentang sebab-sebab jomi menggunakan bahasa Melayu dalam menetapkan misyen-misyen jonming.blogspot.com.


Okayla actually i signed up for it to increase my capacity in learning the English Language, which my dad says i suck at. I somehow realized that blogging would allow my hidden potential to unleash its POWER! RAR! But seriously, sometimes, all the random bombasticians wordings pop out of my head in my entries. Di samping itu, I'm reading John Grisham's 'The Broker'. And the worst part is... I've missed the meanings for at least TEN WORDS on the first page... Wait lemme go fetch it...

"In the waning hours of a presidency that was..."
"thirty-one days from inauguration to death..."
"At that moment he felt as if he'd botched every decision..."
"...desperate pleas from thieves and embezzlers and liars..."
"...only a few had ever gotten the chance to proclaim their support..."
"How sad that after four tumultuous years of leading the free world it would all fizzle into one miserable pile of..."


What The Hell?!

I seriously need to improve my english if i'm ever going to continue in my CAT and ACCA course at Sunway with confidence... or at least Pass my way through... Simple english also i cannot understooded. I be the dumb. SPANK ME

Nananapupu. Haha, new lingo in college life. She's so cute.... everything's all Boo Boo Bluek and Spongebob... Nananapupu... Random-nya. She's coooooool mahn. To *you, will write more about *you soon... don't worry. =]







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License