on Sunday, April 09, 2006
at 8:59 PM




Halow, my name Jonny. Welcome to "Zh'ng My Blog".

Firstly, Jonny talk about SAC(Sunway ACCA Club) '3rd Social Gathering Night".

Well, it was good, not that bad... I'll rate it about 6/10. for the remaining 4/10, I guess it's just the co-ordination, food and refreshments, and sequence of events. But it was cool. The theme this time was

"PROVE TO US THAT YOU'RE NOT SQUARE"


JonMing: Waa can you imagine what people would wear on that night?
Kristyn: I'm not going so i don't really care...
Sue Ann: I'm gonna wear devil horns!
Su-N: I dono what to wear...

Oh gosh... and as the story has been told,















JomiSueAnn.




Clockwise from left:
Ming Yoke
Wan Yong
Lynn Yee
Jeremy
Sutha
Kai Shien
Wui Lee
Chun Howe
Sue Ann
Seow Yen



Where am I? behind the camera. Always Behind The Camera.
Anyway, it was quite fun though. Loved the play. It was about people referring to ACCA and CAT students as "square".

KUMARAN, YOU ROCK!!!! haha.


The play was very similar to the movie "She's All That" with Freddy Prince Jr. and the chique. What's her name again. Anyway, yea, it was about this dude, making a deal with his friend, that Kumaran will beat his friend to getting a date with some hot chique in college, Grace. Yeala, so he went through the teasing and dreadful embarassment process, and finally the make over. Haha. so,


ACCA AND CAT STUDENTS AREN'T STRAIGHT!


Well, the other part was the fishy "Hi JonMing, can i have your nametag please,"
Omg! Yvonne Choi wants my name tag!! w00t! well actually she's not that hot.. for me... Don't know why all the other guys are raving over her... So i gave it to her, and SueAnn told me "Best Dress i think. She asked for mine too.


KANENAH mana tahu when we were called out for the nominees, we had to do some catwalk... Basket so malufying.

I guess it was a good social night. The SAC(Sunway ACCA Club) got to introduce the committee to the freshmen, not to mention how much the happening-ness of the Club was promoted.

"Omg you look so hot in your pictures!!!"

She's just the same as ChaiYing. Ish. Since when were i be the hot. I'm like those lonely people who have nothing better to do but foos everyday and blog. I'm a dumbass. Well, that's about it, apart from recieving a medal for 2nd place in basketball 3on3 competition during the SAC Sports Day.

See you soon, diary







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License