on Monday, October 23, 2006
at 12:07 AM


And there I have forgotten, the most exciting and important element of a tag.



The forwarding.




I TAG EVERYONE!




Haha seriously i'd like to tag:



Yun - for dubbing my blog cool!
Yun - for agreeing with Yun!
Hwei-Ming - i know you'll have a lot of ideas...
Maddy - for your everlasting hyperactive captions!
Michelle - for your lovely photograph archive! (link restricted)
Howe - so that the utilization of your phone camera pays off!
Ying&Jane - to spice up your lesbo blog!
LuXian - for your beautiful and stunning language!
Thiathia - for the photo editing and intriguing humour!
Xin - to update your blog!
ling - to add some colour to your place!
And finally, Kwfc - for no reason at all!




So go ahead and spread the revolution, the future, and the fantasy, of...


The Picture Tag.














My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License