car essentials

on Thursday, September 28, 2006
at 8:54 PM


You know...

Friends are symbolized by so many things in this world... Plants... Animals...

And spending enough time listening to 1-hour Progressive Trance Music in your car would definitely make you realize lotsa cool stuff.

So I would like to dedicate this post to all my friends who have efficiently and effectively brought me up and and out of my shell after all these years. xD



There are the friends who are there for you, when all else fails(no radio station reception - use FM transmitter (Y) ) , and you have no one else to go to(tak bawa mp3 player, cd folder). They are the ones who entertain you(Trance Music bagus) when you're bored or feeling down(stuck in a jam), the ones who bring joy to your life and brightens your day.

"To all my FM Transmitters, thank you for being there for me."

And there are those who you go to when you're all worked up(hari yang panas terik) to relieve yourself from the worries and stress(pasang full blast). But don't worry, These are one of the true friends you have, who will always be reliable and trustworthy in calming you down and cooling you off from your fears and tension.

"To all my Air-conditioners, thank you for all your support."

And for the buddies who keep you steady when you're unstable(balancing on a gradient road), they will always be right beside you(WA LITERALLY MAN) when you need them. Although they DO sometimes put you off track(drifting!), but in the end, you'll soon be back on the road.

"To all my Handbrakes, thank you for keeping me steady."

How bout for those who tell you about your actions and pass you some advice(revving to high - waste petrol), tell you about your mistakes and give you feedback(speeding), tell you about your achievements and praise you(one full tank taking you 300 over km - fuel economy!). These individuals are truly one of the fundamental causes for your corrected behaviour and proper upbringing.

"To all my Dashboards, thank you for your care and keprihatinan."



There are also the important people who think for you when you're confused or panicked(drop gear), who help you control your life through different obstacles and conflicts(reverse gear, drive gear) and who also keep you steady when you're sliding down(park gear - on a hill).

"To all my Automatic Gearboxes, thank you for all your help and assistance."


The ones who keep you safe from all the danger out there(robbers who flick your coinboxes and radios), the ones who keep your group of friends together, the ones who are transparent in personality to you.

"To all my Door Locks, thank you for your care and generosity."

And for those who fire you up when you're feeling dead, who open up themselves for you to go to them for consultation(open door, sit inside) and offer you help and services.

"To all my Car Keys, thank you for letting me be your friend."

Apart from that, there are the ones who tell you what's happening behind your back(WA AGAIN LITERALLY MAN), for any backstabbers, who inform you of all apart from in front of your eyes, so you would not hurt anyone by your actions(changing lane, not banging any others?).

"To all my Sideview Mirrors, thank you for the correspondence."

And lastly, the soulmates who bring me news from the world, the friends who cover me with laughter(love the Gotcha's by Hitz.fm), and the pals who keep me awake when i'm stuck in life(Feng Tau music during traffic jam).

"To all my Radios, thank you for your happening stuff and liveliness."

Not To Forget...


"To all my Window Wipers, who keep me clear of what's happening in front of me and around me, when I am feeling blurry and unwell, thank you for everything."

"To all my Hydraulic Brakes, who slow me down when i'm too hasty in life and keep me from excessive danger out in the world, thank you for the support."

"And to all my...uhh.. Boots? who keep my secrets as secrets and store my memories for me to reminisce when i'm aging, forgetting my past. thank you for yourselves."



To all my friends, you know who you are, (if you don't, SCREW YOU),

Forgive me for all my mistakes,

And from the bottom of my heart,

An honest appreciation, from me to you.

Terima Kasih.

______________________________________________

Okay time to stop emo-ing,

next we have...

Food Craving at 1.30 am!

Drove to 7-eleven behind my house,

Grabbed some snacks,


(the prices at 7 eleven are enough to put you back in the car and drive back)

(but the craving was too strong!! NO!!)

No i didn't buy Ruffles...

But Twisties Instead!

Paid, got out, and saw...

Sexy White Gen-2!!

Ish, sangat berGaya Mutu Keunggulan lar.

(might consider this as another Symbolic true friend)

2nd time i've been out at 2am to 7-eleven. There better not be anymore.

BAD FOR HEALTH!

______________________________________________

Yesterday,

Wayne of MUFY, Sunway, was checking out

some girl at the cafeteria,

"Check out the chique's skirt weih"

"Frickin Short!"

And guess who it is...

.

.

.

.

.

My classmate!

Sorry ar Hui Yun.

It's for Wayne.

AT LEAST I DIDNT LIKE PICTURE OF YOUR 'SHORT' SKIRT RIGHT.







what do you think?







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License