Beberapa Atas Tarikh

on Thursday, December 04, 2008
at 1:24 AM


It's been a long while since I had an entry with long paragraphs.

Well, it's been a long while since I've had some meaningful and useful posts.

Okaaaayyyyy. It's been a long while since I've done anything about this blog. sorry.



phone wallpaper


First things first, I'm in the middle of exams, at least not having a paper tomorrow la. hehe kelian Cynthia. I'm done with my P7 Advanced Audit Assurance paper which was the most unconfident paper I've ever attempted. Use Sutha's Crapology also cannot crap about stuff IN THE SYLLABUS. Practically using my common sense to answer the questions wtf.

Heading for my P1 and P3 resit papers, I arrive at about 8 or 9am and stay till about 9pm in college everyday. But today was realllyyyy productive so I was still burning the oil till 12 midnight. Along with the rest of my fellow ACCA coursemates, the absence of daylight only compliments our exponentially accelerated motivation to study. hehe.

They call it a scandal. When it comes to fishy relationships and admiration between two people of the two genders. Scandal, scandal scandal. And now I'm supposedly involved in one. I notice her around, but don't know anything. aiya she's prolly chinese ed la, so as her identity been recently revealed. Oh well.

At least I'm not closing in on her while she closes in on my close ones.

I'm sure I'll be planning some photography outings after the 11th, but I have to settle my camera equipment first. Which still requires funding. Which requires work to be done for money to be earned. Which requires me to do some blog designs. Which takes days, weeks, months. well, days la. and maybe weeks. Yes I do blog designs, So if you'd like to find out more, please e-mail me and discussions on the specification requirements can shortly take place. But I'll be on to Khai Ling's first, so DONT DISTURB ME FOR A WEEK after the 11th! tq.

Yeah anyway. Photography outings, with my new DSLR-owner sista, Emak as she calls herself, and Jote along with my dad, two new FZ-28 users, and LISA KHOO POH YIN WAHAHAHAAHAHA. Canon S5-er. Make sure you come back and be free ar.

Last but not least of my updates, I wish I could spend it with you. =)

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License