Kanye West, Taylor Swift and Beyonce

on Monday, September 14, 2009
at 12:58 PM


Okayla, Taylor Swift just won Best Female Video at the VMA's. But honestly, she doesn't deserve the whole thing, does she? I would have thought that the crew of directors/videographers should have deserved to go up. Along with Lucas Till, the hottie neighbour in the You Belong With Me (click to watch) video.

Then again, she did write an amazing set of lyrics and tunes to allow that video to win. I'm still a fan, don't worry.

________________________________________________


Read here about Kanye West trying to promote Beyonce for this category, stealing Taylor Swift's acceptance moment on stage,


Or watch it here before Viacom takes it off Youtube for copyright infringement:




And here, Beyonce won the other category of Video of the Year, She gives Taylor Swift back her moment:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License