Electric Guitar for Sale

on Thursday, October 08, 2009
at 1:50 AM


Hi there, I'm helping a friend sell his guitar. It has been damaged (explained later) but not to worry, price has been revised accordingly.




This was given to a friend of mine as gift from Japan, and is claimed to be of a Japan make. Slightly vintage at an age of 20 years (so to speak), The build is still well-maintained and functional.





Although there are scratches here and there, the guitar is in good condition overall, except the damaged area which appears to be on the neck. The accident happened as the guitar was left standing, to lean on the wall, but due to the extreme weight (compared to acoustic and classical guitars) of the electrical guitar body, it pulled the fretboard and neck to come sliding down off the wall and on to the office-like carpeted floor.





The fretboard snapped at the farthest end, up at the neck, just after where the nut is fixed, and the guitar head soon went flying in the air due to the pulling tension of the strings.





Despite the elaborate and dramatic accident, The damage has been repaired at a guitar shop where the head has been precisely glued back on to to the fretboard. After the repair, we were blessed to hear that the guitar shop professional has confidently claim that the sound quality of the guitar has not been compromised due to the accident.

Other than the little cosmetic depreciation, the condition of the guitar is back to how it was - well-maintained.





I'm desperate to sell this guitar as my friend has been bugging me for a long time and I've been procrastinating. Yes I admit it. But anyway, the guitar has been valued by a professional from that same guitar shop that repaired it.





The professional searched for a similar-valued guitar and has quoted the price of this guitar at RM1800.





But of course it is a secondhand guitar and I am desperate to sell it off so I am offering it at a price of RM1000, NEGOTIABLE. I can be contacted via e-mail (refer to my profile), msn (same e-mail address) or my mobile number at +6017 226 3153.





If you do have any friends who would be interested in buying a secondhand guitar, please help me to forward this post to him/her. Your help would be greatly appreciated!





And lastly, I wanna say thank you Johnson Oei for helping me with the issues faced during the incident. It was a marvelous experience, I'd say.





Ok tata!





Btw, I'm working on a few of website projects now, and I don't really do blog designs anymore because they take up a lot of time for something that I can't charge much, since this involves a market that has very low income, or unwilling to pay.

I'm more into implementing online boutiques and company profiles for people who are looking for a semi-low-cost website.

If you have any friends/relatives wanting/needing a website, feel free to give me a ring and tell me about it. I'd love to help out in your business.

Thanks!







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License