Chris Wong, I think you're right

on Wednesday, February 10, 2010
at 2:53 AM




I'm beginning to think that it actually is truly due to climbing. Because usually it comes and goes in a span of 2 or 3 weeks, but this has been going on for about a month and a half! And it usually peaks at one point and alleviates immediately after that. But now it's been bout 2 weeks since it's peaked, and it's still peeling! the thing is, I see like perfectly fresh skin underneath! It's like I'm peeling off a layer of thickened climbing skin. Callus!

Chris said he stopped climbing for awhile and the same thing happened. But GAH, my climbing buddies climb as often and or as little as I do... BUT THEIR FINGERS AREN'T LIKE THIS, aRE THEY!?

Haih. Insecurities.

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"Umm, nah, I prefer to hug people. Come here, man."







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License