on Friday, April 14, 2006
at 12:57 AM


"Another Day of Misery?"
"I'd say Another Day of Experience."

"Sometimes, in fact most of the time, life isn't fair, and all you have to do is cope with what is in front of you, rather than complain, because complaints are rather useless and regretful. Search for something that you enjoy which you can dwell on, without thinking about the past."

Generally, we're not being very good together, lately. My Wednesday and Thusrday had been covered in thick confusion and dissatisfaction. I mean, she writes and posts entries in her blog, as if i'm not supposed to read them. It's as if i don't have access to it, and so she can write all her personal feelings about me like how she wished that i would notice her feelings for me and what she did for me, hoping for favours in return. She even says stuff like she loves me, i love her and that's all she wants, eventhough she thinks we can't be together because of what she did, which is unforgivable. A whole load of... hmmph...

Life Goes On,

So i decided to settle it last night, although it didn't go according to plan. Must have mistakened one of the phrases. So she went to her usual 'Ignore the Jomi' game. Well, lucky enough for me, I had successfully ended my Thursday without grudges, hatred, dissatisfaction or of those sort. She had indirectly forgiven me a little, continuing with life, talking and foosing with me. And so came the night, as i was dreading to ask that question again, but figuring the perfect method and moment to begin the extraction. And again, lucky enough for me, The flow was cool and smooth, i had managed to get her confession, hoping that it's REALLY TRUE. To 'you', It's not so bad you know... it's just the little mistakes human beings do. Don't worry too much about it. Just DONT DO IT AGAIN, yea?

Well personally, i don't really have any strong feelings for her. Maybe because she's not the one i'd long for and go drooling around for, all day. Or rather, i don't think she'll be the one i'd see myself with, happily, in the next few years. I'm guessing, for now, i'd stay here, with myself, alone, for awhile. maybe 6 or 7 months, having friends, playing games, and staring at other chiques. I'm too short anyway. How am i gonna go for anyone else, in the first place. All the nice fish are either taller than me, too high class, or already taken.

Above all that, she's cool, she's attractive. She's a great friend whom i can go to when i'm down, when i need someone to share my issues with... and lastly, a foosball partner!

So far so good, we got our results for PT1(progress test 1) for Paper 4, Accounting for Costing, and Paper 5, Managing People and Systems. I managed a 77% for paper 4, and 62.5% for paper 5.

WOOT! i feel so proouuuddd of myselffffff.

eventhough my dad said "62.5...isn't... very good yet.... these kind of papers, you should aim for about 70 plus..."

SCREW YOU MAN! haha jkjk. I mean like, my senior, Cynthia Ong, she's in the 2nd semester of CAT, and if i'm not mistakened, she didn't manage to pass her P5 for the same progress test AND SHE'S LIKE THOSE BRIGHT STUDENTS WHOM I LOOK UP TO! Not to boast about anything, but... WTH? aim so high?

But in the end, yea i guess i should be aiming for 99% so i can achieve the world prize. w00t.

Will be having a double PT again this Saturday,
a) Progress Test 1 for P3
b) Parents-Teacher Day.

Please remind me to study for the above statement in (a), and for (b), mom and dad, i'll work harder! and lecturers, I'M NOT THAT NOISY AND UNATTENTIVE IN CLASS SO DONT TALK NONSENSE.

Will see you again soon, diary. Ciao!

Favourite book: John Grisham - The Broker (unexpectedly)
Favourite song: Anberlin - Ready Fuels







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License