on Tuesday, August 15, 2006
at 1:03 AM


"okay i feel like TAGGING people so that they'll blog about this.
i tag michelle, kris, hoong chun, kim and panda.you have to do it! =D"

-ling(mich's friend)


"I TAG...

jomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! " -mich













Ex-Girlfriend? Girlfriend? Girlfriend-to-be?
Well, guess i could say that i 've only had one best relationship ever. Will tell you about it later.

1998 - 2000
Haha, i was only 10. I mean, at least, while you're on the way to hormonal changes, you'd find at least a few 'unique' and 'astonishing' individuals right... i mean, Yi Ping WAS unique... everytime she'd walk by, my heart would start to beat rapidly, and i'd get all self-conscious... but yea, that was 'baby love'.






July 2003 - December 2005
I didn't really have an interesting life in this industry though...
Until this year...
Started out through scouts, as we were friends of friends... and our common friends had introduced us, hinted us about our feelings towards each other... And finally, they just dumped us at mc dee's, and left us alone. How cruel.
Well, that was the start.
The start of my bestest two and a half years!
We had gone through so many atas's and bawah's, until you can replace the word 'many' with 'much'. She's just the greatest. Well, at least until she ditched me. For that darn guy... what's his name.. Oh, i think they call him Australia or something. Darn Australia, i hate you. Taking her away from me. Turning her into some wild, happening, loud rascal. WIll never forgive the both of you. Okay, maybe only one of you. Ah well, as mich says,



" Don't Worry Be Happy. "







March 2006 - May 2006
Some new girl i met in my new class... and as of now, i seriously don't know why she wanted to do ACCA... if she wanted to become some... banker... manager...something something... Well anyway...
Was kinda attracted to her when i first saw her in class, but eventually, ahh darn, she had a boyfriend. since form 4.. sometime there...
She was from assunta... Decent school, decent friends, decent family... We got to know each other online... And we sorta... admitted the 'feelings' at the same time... But to my relief, nothing went serious... as i would have nightmares dealing with her personality. Just so0o0 doesn't suit me. I won't point anything out. And well, up till now, i guess i could say i'm still not really comfortable with the way she projects herself, since she entered college. Anyways.






Jan 2006 - June 2006
Spending alot of time with her, would make my feelings grow alot more than what was just called 'ordinary mutuality'. It was gradual all the way, but the peak was after I had rested my case with SueAnn. And she always had to hide herself away giving excuses about her confusion and insecurity and all the crap you can think of. So... oh well. Yuen and I are friends again. yay.






July 2006 - July 2006
This dude's amazing. She had just broken off with her mate and already she wants to talk to new people. OH YEA. wait sorry. We're friends rite. haha. Well, so there were no feelings involved on her side. But for meeeeeee, she's really loud... alamak. all i meet are loud. annie weighs, she's not very gullible, as sam says(meaning, she's powderful), she loves her friends - camwhoring, pranking, crapping, laughing... and she's so00o sarcastic at times... she wasn't even fully off with her guy and there i was getting a little attached, until she thought she had hope for a second chance. And so, that's all la. Didn't talk to her since my great two weeks with her ended... yeayyy!
But deeply, she had made me realize alot of true meaning. I suddenly feel more mature now. dono la. must be this blog. OH ya i guess i never realized it but she's the one who had given life back to my blog! i mean, in terms of realization, inspiration... motivation... So everyone, say...



" Thanks, Xin!!! "







August 2006 - ??????
Haha.. and now... my dearest... hmm, i guess all of you know her, but just haven't really met her... Yea, her name's Single. She's sweet, smart, sexy... Hehe... don't know when i'll ever get enough of her.. Maybe perhaps the next time i meet someone new...



GOSH, I SOUND CRAZY.
Like i've been cursed not to love again.
Yea basically, my love life's not an interesting topic at all.
And yes, i'm single at the moment.
Single is fun!!!
But relationships are better?
Haha.






















what do you think?
























My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License