on Sunday, August 06, 2006
at 12:12 AM


Ken is funny.

Normally after people cut/trim/thin their own hair,
they would take a shower(for guys), dry their hair a little,
take the comb, and start thinking of the new styles.

But this dude, he cut his hair so badly, he looked even badder!(better)

No, i mean seriously. damn Funky weih.

Check it out.


He was running late. some big thing. At starhill. What was it.

Well anyway...

WHAT THE HELL!!! now only trim hair ar?!

what if your hair looked like mine!!?? (i have dumb hair)

Nasib baik beliau mempunyai kepakaran dalam bidang gunting.

.

.

.

So i thought... what the hell.. how come his hair so thick... now so thin!?

WHERE DID ALL THE HAIR GO?!

As i grabbed my magnifying glass, and my sherlock holmes classic hat,

I switched on my pocket flash light to search the darkness for clues

which i might find useful for evidence in coming to a conclusion.

The motive.

.

.

.

"WTF MATE?!?!?!"


.

.

.

Omg la. This one below is the worst.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THIS IS A FCUKING TOILETBOWL

WITH A WHOLE LOAD OF

FCUKING PUBIC HAIR LAR!

Basket. you can already imagine some the toiletbowl peeing outwards onto you. Like the woman's. omg. I'm so sick.

WTF LARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

How the hell did i manage to post all of this up.

I'm so grossed out. Even you are.

But anyways, it's Ken's hair. not that bad la.

I'm friggin random. It's 1.15am and tomorrow is my... no wait...

TODAY IS MY FRIGGING AUDIT PAPER!

Good night.

**No personal conflicts or negative interactions
have been intended in this entry, thus all
feelings resulted by such actions which may
cause physical, emotional or mental stress
and/or damage will not be tolerable
and shall be diminished. "sorry ar, ken."








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License