on Wednesday, August 16, 2006
at 6:35 PM


"Okay, the rest of you, come and fill the first three rows down here,"

Rozi had requested for a more intimate discussion between her and the left over students from the whole of group 2 and group 3 classes for Paper 9, Preparing Tax Computations.

"So you all know why you're down here, yes? Well, the only conclusion i can make is that you all have to put in more effort. This was only the first progress test. How bout the rest of your mocks? And you final? I want to see an improvement in your performances, each and everyone of you here."

I took a quick glance around the hall, and to my surprise i had unexpectedly spotted someone, soneone i thought wouldn't be in the room, at this time.

"Ei? Jon? How come you're here? I don't think i have your paper. Were you absent during the exam?"

"Uhh, no... i came for the exam la teacher,"

I still had my eye on her, totally surprised.
Well you see, from the total of 80 students in the room, the last 20 to 30 students had to stay back for a bit while longer, because we were the ones who were not able to exceed the 40% passing mark. And relating to that, I had been wondering how she could be here, with us. I thought she had been the total opposite... bright, intellegent, witty...

"Okay now i will call those who achieved 30marks and above,"

"Ng Sher Lyn. 39 marks,"

"Loh Jon Ming. also 39 marks,"

As i grabbed my paper, and left the hall,

OMG! OMG! OMG!
we have the same marks!
OMG !

Hmm. haha yes. the immature me again . But i mean if you come to think of it... We have the same stupiditiy! Ei.. no wait... we have the same intelligence!!

Haha but this test doesn't prove much la hor. Stupid test. She could have studied more, I could have studied less. Haha we'll see after the next one la.


But seriously, she really did her homework, and seemed so attentive in class... aahh... so inspiring... so lovely...(My Gawd, i can't believe that's actually coming out of me.)


Well, in the end, i don't think i'd ever have a chance, though.






She's 21.











Oh well. Life goes on, again.







JIBAILANJIAO,

PRESENTATION ON SATURDAY LAR.

omg.








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License