on Thursday, November 02, 2006
at 1:04 AM


Hmm. i don't really have anything to post about. well actually i do, but i'm on my mom's laptop since i've been deprived of my time to use the pc. I mean, then why don't you just wait until it's your turn rather than waste time on your mom's laptop writing rubbish when you can be productive in your academic achievements like DOING YOUR HOMEWORK for tomorrow's tutorial class so you wouldn't have to feel guilty about not performing up to your parent's standards and also not to feel lost and behind schedule in class and out of class despite the fact that you are already borrowing time from your future, which will soon not seemingly be there if you continue to adopt these negative habits, if i can say, might soon be an uneradicatable, unadjustable behaviour of personality obtaining the possibility of supressing probabilities of you trying to succeed in either convincing anyone that you are capable of breaking such habits, or even actually throwing them away.





(Holy crap that has GOT TO BE the longest sentence i've constructed since 5th December 1988)





Sorry about the random blogger's mood. Supposed to be doing homework now, but was blogsurfing and just felt like posting. But no topic! so viola, a RANDOM one for you.





Be back soon. Perahps with my new skin. xD







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License