iUtama

on Friday, February 15, 2008
at 8:51 PM


It means I'm in one utama now.
With free wifi. How cool is that.

Listening to my favouritr music, sms-ing my project coordinator for meetings, playing iSnake, and ultimately, last but not least, the one only, not to forget, always on the list, all-time favourite...

(inhalesssssssssssss)

Blogging from the iPhone.
Haah. Isn't this the life I had imagined.

"uhh, no?! You imagined yourself to also look cool I'm your unique ipod earphones with handsfree."

wtf.

Well, I know I haven't blogged properly for awhile. No more funny posts for me to crack myself up when I read them again in a couple of days. No more cool photoshop editing to sharpen my spoofing skills. No more "10 things you should do to still feel cool after your friend ditches you after movie (hehe no implications, deb)". It seems like its time to concentrate on my studies, exams... and my thesis. Yes, the nerve-wrecking, mind-blowing, extraordinary, supercallyfragging time consuming 5000-word research and analysis project that Cynthia is doing too.

Maybe its time for me to take a break from blogging and really get my time management straight. Then I can finish all my other things without worrying about not blogging frequent enough. Maybe I should just ground myself. Like literally. Then I can 'find my roots'. wtf.

Ok I just kidded.

I'm just feeling a little insecure about myself. I need some help.

Please suggest a solution for my unknown problem:
a) bite on plastic fake limes attached to a fake decoration lime tree.
b) shuffle on the tar road till my shoe sole wears out
c) take a standing advertisement banner and start waving it around
d) go home and sleep.

Hmm I guess the answer is obvious.

Okay then I'm off to find some juicy limes!

Will be back with more randomizationingnessed.

Labels: ,








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License