Blogging from the iPhone!

on Tuesday, January 22, 2008
at 1:17 AM


This is so cool!

Brother came back from work and started installing apps on his iPhone as usual...

And I had an idea! Hehe.

But the only problem I'd that I can't upload any pictures immediately. Have to link from URLs.

But its still cool! At least I can warn anyone of some sort of emergency evacuation if the telephones are down. And just hope for the less-than-100 people whp read my blog, to read my blog.

Wtf.

Anyways, really sorry i've not been able to post anything. Apparently the internet a.k.a. Stream-suggmabollz-myx is acting up lately. I! Be not been able to upload anything anywhere. And that includes e-mail attachments!

Will try from other clients soon.


"Dance for a purpose, Dance for the kids."

Labels: ,








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License