Why?

on Wednesday, July 01, 2009
at 1:03 AM


Why do my friends think I'll burn out?

Why do I appear so career-driven?

Why do I still feel last in line when I look toward my advancing ex-college mates?

Why do I also feel last in line when I'm with my gang?




Why am I inferior to my surroundings?

Do I let my surroundings control me?

Why do I appear to be pushed so hard by my dad?

Why do I let my life direct my steering?




Why in the first place do I let my friends interfere with my goals?

Why am I blogging about this?

Am I racing to the finish line in this life competition with others?

Why is it 'others' and not 'me?'





Why do I constantly feel belittled in a game of 'general knowledge'?

Why did I choose this path of technicality?

And although I already I did, why do I still feel the need to fit into the 'generalized' category?

Why do I ask why?





Why are you reading this?

If you are wondering why, why do you wonder?

Why do I wonder why you wonder?

Is it a human nature to inquire?


______________________________________________


There need only be one reply for all those questions.








Why not?







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License