Quickie

on Sunday, May 03, 2009
at 3:57 PM


Hello there. The angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue.

Just a quick update to tell some people that I'm still alive haha.





I was sick for about 5 days, last week. Not serious enough to see the doctor, yet not light enough to go out and study or play. So I kept sleeping and watching tv and swallowing millions of water molecules. I mean like, millions. A bottle an hour. wth





Sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago from basketball. Landed on someone's foot. I think it's better now so I'm off to Sunway Damansara for more foot-stepping later! whoopee!





Won 2nd place for foosball in last week's Sunway Sports Carnival. Same as I did 2 years ago haha. But I feel like I really earned it back then. This time round, there wasn't much of a challenge since I played mixed doubles. And ya know, not many girls foos. So yea.





NANCY GAN HUI LENG IS DEEMED TO HAVE PUT MY IPOD OUT OF SERVICE





And yes, for my final updates. My phone games.





Iphone apps just keep getting better and better, don't they.





Down here's my favourite. 473MB for a phone game manz wtf man. But it's worth downloading every single byte.




















Well that's all for now. Gotta get back to studies.

I'm determined to score for all 3 of my papers now. Just to get it over with and join the rat race to experience the next phase of life. How exciting.

Oh and there's ACCA prom in july. Should I go? Should I go with someone...

Should I...

Labels: ,








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License