Dear Diary

on Monday, April 13, 2009
at 12:38 AM


Dear diary, I haven't been seeing you for awhile. I know I can't find an excuse to explain my absence. I'm no designer, I'm no photographer. I'm no student accountant, I'm no digital solutions provider. I don't talk to people well, I don't drink much, I don't smoke, nor do I have an astounding physique. Like my friend, Lee Kes Sam.

The only thing I am and I have, is myself, in my quest to find my greater purpose. My supernatural reason for my existence on earth, my churning life. What's after SPM? What's after my professional qualification? What's after my career kickstart? What's after my business? What's after finding the one of my dreams? What's after three kids and a wife? What's after lung cancer? What's after old age?

So many fracturing and poisoning questions amazingly flood through your mind, yet they flush out your thought train the moment a distraction mugs your attention away.

As for now, I have my usual semesterly nerding to do in preparation for my mocks, intensive revisions and finals. And after that. I truly hope I would have done my best to graduate from this teen life, into my future full of responsibilities, just awaiting me.

So farewell, my dear diary. And always remember your the ultimate question throughout your existence...





What is after life.




Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License