Taylof Swift - Fifteen music video premiere

on Sunday, October 11, 2009
at 2:24 AM






Woohoo! Taylor Swift's new music video is out!! but it's darn slow to watch on cmt.com and I bet Viacom will be at it trying to delete all the new uploads of this new music video by pirates due to copyright infringement blah blah blah.

If you've watched the music video, I'm sure it looks boring and mediocre, but did you think You Belong With Me was a boring, typical chick flick music video? well, maybe MTV was wrong to give her an award then, if you do. hehe.

BUT ANYWAY, once you're a Taylor fan, everything about her just seems so perfect! she's so super omgbbq talented and enterprising. She had the whole video playing in her head and she writes her own songs. She's basically a CEO of her own company, with a few advisors and technical executives to do the technical and petty work for her! That is, while she does the thinking and planning for all her shows, concert tours, album release, songwriting - the list goes on.

Haih. If only I could be so fearless. She inspires me! =)







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License