Uhm.. I'm wondering...

on Monday, October 12, 2009
at 12:04 AM


Do you actually find it annoying to always scroll down past my header just to read the latest post?

I realize, for shorter browser heights in netbooks (those tinier laptops like Dell Mini, HP Mini, etc) or normal PCs with smaller screen resolutions (1024x768), you'd have to scroll quite a lot compared to usual blogs.

Please tell me if it is. thank you =)



Oh by the way, check these out! I might actually buy them

https://www.seekanddestroyclothing.com/t-shirts/all-shirts/kanye-west---douche-bag/

Taylor roxx0rz!







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License