I am better than this

on Saturday, February 13, 2010
at 11:36 AM


To all who ask whether I am content...

Truthfully..

No. I am not.

This job is worth at least RM4k.

Maybe I'm blind and stupid. I don't think before I speak. I jump before I look at in the end I fall and cry over the pain. It is evident that I do not fit in this area of expertise as I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, no job satisfaction, no discipline, no technical competence, no sense of urgency and achievement... and obviously no skill in having a thick face.

Because RM0.5k for a job taking a month and a half ain't dropping me hints that I have potential in this field.

So I resign henceforth as, I wouldn't say a 'web designer' as I clearly have no idea what that means, but just a person who knows how to do a some website stuff. I have two more small jobs to attend to after this one, and after that, I am putting my foot down and letting go of this.

My clients deserve better quality results and thus deserve to pay more for those results. There you go.

Yes, you can scold me now. My face is thick. Don't worry.







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License