Hi Again

on Sunday, March 21, 2010
at 1:37 AM


I'm in class and we're having a break. Suddenly felt like just opening up all my iPhone apps that can be used on the go, now that I've got youth club data plan. 68/mth, okla quite worth it, except for 3 things:

1. Internet connection is slllllooooowwwww
2. Phone battery depletes darn quickly, since EDGE is like dinosaur technology
3. Phone gets hot damn quickly

But other than that, it's so fun to do things on the move! No more saying "oh, uhh, I'll google it when I get home la."

Anyway, I'd like to broadcast a request for anyone who's reading this blog to remind me to blog more often. Coz I need to keep this alive and express all my feelings and rantings and activities from time to time. SO PLEASE FORCE ME TO BLOG MORE OFTEN.

So okay I'm off. Lecturer's back. Talk to you later!







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License