on Sunday, April 16, 2006
at 11:35 PM


PAPER 5 CLASS ON SUNDAY!!??!

Paper 5 is the first Management Paper for CAT. Yeap. We call 'em by paper number. 3 classes had joined together for an extra class with our dear old Mr Jay, who apparently had an appearance similar to a prison escapee, except his outfit had a collar and seemed to be from one of those golfing accessories shops.

5 DARN LONG HOURS OF FRAUD, INTERNAL CONTROL, STAFF VETTING, RESPONSIBLITY OF FRAUD PREVENTION AND ALL THE NONSENSE!

Had a good time though... Started off with my 2 kaya pao's and a char siew pao at 11.30am, in the midst of learning about internal checks. Brilliant.

The usual lunch at the 'Orange' Corner Restaurant. A nice steaming Claypot Lo Shi Fun for me, which burned my tongue, causing my mind to tell myself not to tackle anymore food prone to damaging my tongue any further. !!??!?!

CLASS, CLASS, CLASS, break, CLASS CLASS CLASS...


Finally, we ended our excitement and joy with Mr Jay in Audi 5... or one of those Auditoriums... Stood around the foyer, talking, chatting with classmates until about 5.30 and left for KJ LRT Station in Jeremy's Hot White Proton Wira, along with Kristyn and SueAnn.

ZzzZZzzzZZZZzzzz....


"EI! We're HERE ADI!"
"Oh shiat sorry! okay thanks alot! See you 2moro! Thanks again!"



SueAnn and I got off and headed for the Station on the opposite side of the highway. She intended to catch the Free Shuttle Bus to 1 Utama, where her dad can fetch her back home. Talked a little while waiting. MY JACKET! Wait, oh yea, i asked her to keep it. She said she was feeling darn cold in the rain... But yea, i don't mind giving the jacket to her...

Hmmph...She's always confusing me... Sometimes she seems like she really cares for me, and sometimes she acts as if i'm not there... So brain twisting... In Jeremy's car... She was sleepy so she had a nap... on my lap... and it just...felt so familiar... I had the feeling of... caring for someone else again...I had the feeling of... knowing that i'm not truly alone in this world... I had the feeling of love... Well.. honestly... I guess my feelings for her are just...on and off... I really haven't included the whole trust aspect into her yet... Hmmph... Time will tell...

As she hopped on to the bus when it arrived, It was about 6.15pm, so i rushed to the side of the highway, where we were previously, and waited for a cab.

"Taman Mayang?"
Cab driver nods, I get into the car.

"Berapa, boss?"
"Tiga Linggit,"
"Wa, mahal oh, boss..."
"Mana ada mahal... Betul la tiga linggit,"

Oh what the hell, i was desperate.

RILEY'S ! ! ! w00t !


Had a nice practice game with myself, along with my good ol' buddies, Mr. Tennis Grip, Mr. Black Rubber Band, and Mr Two Ringgit. Haha. MY PULL WORKS! But my snake has deteriorated. Hope i'll get it back soon... Stupid snake...

"Jon, your mom's coming from Subang and she said there's a massive TRAFFIC JAM at Sunway Pyramid. How bout you call her now, if you need a ride?"
"Oh i've passed Western Digital adi. Reaching KJ Station,"
"Oh okay, then we'll meet you at Marco's Pizza later la. At about 7.30pm. Book a table first. See you,"
"Okay. Bye dad,"


* HOLY FUGGIN CRAP! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A TAXI FROM HERE TO THERE!!! *

Haha. Quickly Finished my last two balls. PANGK!* WATHUNK* Ran downstairs, and oh no! it's raining! Wait, no, it's drizzling... I guess it'll be okay if i walked. But something amazed me... after about 5 minutes of a brist walk through the housing area and a park, with a few lefts and rights around the junctions and corners, I reached the shoplots area, facing the LDP, opposite the KJ LRT Station.

WTF?!!?!? MY SENSE OF DIRECTION SO GOOD?!

Haha. I was almost laughing when i reached the restaurant. So proud of myself. Well, that's about it actually. Had a super bloating dinner of 2 spaghetti meals and 2 large pizza's shared among the 4 of us, at a lousy F&B(Accounting Short Fo..... sorry not Accounting.... it's a "GENERAL" Short Form Term for Food and Beverage) outlet.

And now, i'm here, typing away some useless post, explaning my whole day. which seemed boring and dull. Doing my dad's accounts now. On Excel. Whee!

Please comment on my banner. Suggestions are welcomed too. See you soon!

Oh and yea, Friday...eh sorry... Saturday night's Malam Kebudayaan at SMDU was hap i tell you. Reeeaaalll Hap. Especially our performance. Right guys? Wahahaha! FROM ICELAND! THE JC SHUFFLERS!!! w00t!!!

Not to mention more foosing at Riley's at about 11pm.

See you soon.







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License