on Thursday, August 03, 2006
at 2:36 PM


Premis 1: No interesting posts for today.

Premis 2: I figured that i've not introduced myself properly, on this blog, yet.

Kesimpulan: My name is Jon Ming, not jomi.


Took these last night, at my study desk, and somehow it just explains myself. So feel free to just examine me.

Sony Bean is Ken's, but i always take it. I love music through headphones. Well, yea i just love music.
See that white cream bottle behind the headphones? Haha it's NuSkin Rejuvenating Cream. Use it for my eczema. Hmm. how the hell do you spell that.
Tissue box says i have alot of running nose problems in the morning and in cold climates. e.g. college classes.
The messy papers in the folders dictate the amount of work there is in ACCA. woo
And lastly, that's a floorball stick. FLOORBALL FOR LIFE!



This one's not really important, but it shows what i do when i think alot. Which is. scribble.
This line was generated after getting lectured by dad.
It also says what i should do, now that i'm being so emotional lately.

Adam Khoo taught me!
Just take any blank sheet of paper, and DRAW! and write...
so colourful! and believe me, it IS motivating.

Essentials - wallet, watch, keys, inhaler(asthma).
Purple container keeps my retainers. Bloody retainers! taking so darn long to fix my teeth up!

And lastly, my workspace. The apple sticker on my calculator says "APPLE RAWOEKS!" (ipods, macs, widgets...)
And yes, that's my paper 9 homework and notes(paper 9 - preparing tax computations), and yes, i am in the most boring course in ancient history. ACCA.
Guess that's all for today. Will update soon. Thanks Guys!
Jomi, out.







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License