on Wednesday, August 02, 2006
at 6:53 PM



Alaa.
how come everyone asking me why i'm emo-ed.
emo is fun okay. it's 'excitement'.
it's good to just let everything out and after that
feel like you've learnt a lesson for the cause of good.
Which is not to be emo anymore.
Wait. okay nvd. emo is not fun.

Okayla I think i should get on with life and start from scratch again.
Who would like to help promote me.
Or maybe i'll just do it myself?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"And here, we have..."

"Bachelor number one!"


"and we have... bachelor number one!"


"bachelor number one!"



"uhh... excuse me... bachelor number one..."

"hello... dude... you're on camera..."

" WOI! "

Haha. those were my previous blogskin banners. Promote jonming.blogspot! w00t

I guess there's no turning back anyway. No looking back. Hmm. Introduce me to your 'friends' la. Good way to meet new people.

Jomi, out.








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License