on Tuesday, August 01, 2006
at 7:01 PM



I'm almost alive,

and I need you to try and save me,

It's okay that we're dying,

But I need to survive tonight, tonight.


And you touch my hand ever so slightly,

and the deadly look she cast upon me,

I won't regret, I won't regret.

And I was trying to disappear,

But you got me wrapped around you,

I can hardly breathe without you,

I was trying to disappear,

But I got lost in your eyes now,

You brought me down to size now.

______________

Hardly anyone i can talk to nowadays. Problems deep inside. Hidden. Unable to escape.

Janganla emo, jomi.

Secondhand Serenade - Half Alive**

Sorry ar, sam. Shouldn't blame you. Should blame it all on MICHELLE! Simply give people my e-mail! Haha.

Actually the fault should be entirely my own. Being too sensitive, comes great depression even when unnecessary. Life, go on.

PS: Sam, i should actually thank you, ya know.. i've got to know some new peeps. wider network. So when i call strike on you, I can call all of them to back me up.

Anyway, it was nice to have a little deviation from such a routined bore. Experienced a little 'excitement'.








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License