on Wednesday, August 02, 2006
at 9:08 PM


As Sam arrived at my gate with his CLK, joan had already begun to hurry me with a light buzz on my cell. I grabbed my essentials, hurried down the staircase and into the kancil.

We headed for Secret Recipe, ttdi, and parked and got out of the car feeling a little excitement, although it was only a usual outing with my 'two stooges'. As we sat down, we kept ourselves busy with the latest gossip about our recent lives and...

Hmm. You know what. I'm darn lazy to type so much. Moreover no one likes to read right. So just follow the pics and get the picture. haha.


PS: Don't mind the tiny date imprints. Stupid camera. still one left month behind.


Sam: Spaghetti Meatballs

Joan: Prawn Something Cheese Macaroni

Jomi: Chicken Cordon Bleu

"What the..."

"No. i mean. Sam. Come on la. Just tell me the truth,"

Sam always gobbles his food down.

No time to chew.

No purpose in chewing.

Sam and Joan, my two stooges.



We surprised Joan!

Her birthday's tomorrow.(03.08.06)

"Joan arhh, blow la properly for the camera..."

We're miserable humans.

Sharing a tiny slice of cake.

I don't think anyone would be able to resist this.

I've just eaten that and i still have my desert appetite.

My favourite people. Always there for me!

"Xin, guess what CLK stands for..."

"Cute Licking Kar?!"

.

.

.

.

We had a jolly time in sam's car though.

.

.

.

CAMWHORING!



...


"Wa jomi, you very cheeky lah now..."

With mouths wide open?

Membatu.

Sam asked us to do something scary.

Joan snapped too early.

And lastly, we did a...

Wth. what's jon doing there.

WTH?! Where did he come from!?

Hmm. must've been too distracted by joan's laughter to notice that we were on the way to pick jon up.

To Sam dan Joan, the other lala posing one... somehow had technical problems being uploaded. So kindly be patient.

To the rest of you,

SECONDHAND SERENADE SERENADES MY SECONDHAND! (which is my right hand, which strums the guitar)








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License