on Wednesday, August 16, 2006
at 7:14 PM


We visited Rumah Hope in Section 14 for our moral studies assignment.
Stupid man. we have to organize A WHOLE BLOODY TRIP FOR TWENTY PEOPLE.
So troublesome. just for some lebeh LAN subject.


No time to blog already, so just follow the pictures. Thanks!







This bugger was clinging on to me the whole time.

His name's Kiren. or Kiran. or... hmm...

Wen Jie and Kiren.

"Jomi! Jomi! nice or not??? take picture la!"

This is AMANDA LEE SUE ANN.

Pretty in pink.

Haha and this is one of the orphans' doll.

SEE, Amanda. Everyone thinks this is so much better

than yours.

Check out Kiren's KampungMan.

Purple underwear and purple socks.



This is. uhh... how do you pronounce her name...

Mei Poh or something...

Yea, she did the doll.

SueAnn's Shades!





Ini poket Kristyn.









"AKU HENSEM"

Jaya Supermarket.

This is gonna be the new IT mall, like LowYat, but in Section 14, across Jaya Supermarket.

Haha on the way home, stopped at a light... and guess who i saw in the car in front of me...








KHONG!




Well, i guess that's all for today. Better concentrate on my presentation.


THREE POSTS IN ONE DAY!

dabaliu tee eff.

Nite guys,

Jomi, out. 7.33pm








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License