on Monday, September 11, 2006
at 10:53 PM


I've came up with a new commissioning system, for those who could buy a handsfree set for Motorola V3i for me.




The commissioning formula is



5x + y = 110




where x = total commission received,

y = price of item obtained

and y = not more than 60.



That means the maximum price allowable is RM60.00



So basically, if you manage to purchase the item at RM60.00,


y = 60,

5x + 60 = 110

5x = 50

x = 10.

So your basic commission is 10.

And guess what!


This formula is specially derived so that if price decreases, your commission increases!

X menaik dengan linear apabila nilai Y menurun.


So let's take another point in the graph.


If you manage to get the thingo for RM10.00,

y = 10

5x + 10 = 110

5x = 100

x = 20.

hmm. wait.

OMGWTFBBQ.

you get 20 bucks commission if you get the nonsense for 10 ringgit.

Aahh. I feel so proud now.

Dono how i could ever possibly formulate this rubbish.

Well, hope that motivates anyone. Whee!








what do you think?







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License