on Thursday, September 07, 2006
at 4:51 AM



So Today, (or rather yesterday - coz it's 5.06am on a Thursday now! ) I guess the PC Fair leftover stock had been stacked up and displayaed all over the Sunway University College foyer.

GABBILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

Coming out of Tax Class for a short toilet break, I glanced at one of the stall's display rack.

Mulut aku tergangang

Bismillah.

Amitabha.

Hallelujah.

(I don't think they all mean the same thing)

MICRO SD CARDS!

I asked the dude for the price, rushed to the ATM and terkeluarlah saratoos ringgit untuk membayar RM86 for a 512MB MicroSD.

If i'm not mistaken, the 512MB MicroSD at BEST, 1 Utama (next to MacAsia and Geek) is definitely more than a hundred bucks.

Bismillah!

Amitabha!

Hallelujah!

Anyway, pulang baliklah aku ke rumah membuka hadiah yang saya berlonging untuk membuy.


heart beating rapidly*

eyes wide open*

puts on the widest smile since I was 4 yrs old*

Now I complete my quad collection.

.

.

.

Anyway.

Can You Believe how much

MORE

stuff i can shove into the razr?!

from 64 to 512,

that's like 8 times more mannnn!!

(why am i so hyped up about some piece of plastic)

.

.

.

.

BEFORE

.

.

.

.

AFTER

727 man.

Anyone for Magnum 3D?

_____________________________

Ahh, the feeling of satisfaction. It's like a Level Up.

You Feel Stronger Now.

.

.

.

level up?...

think what...

Dota ar?


[click image to enlarge]

The 3rd skill is my longed-for earphonesssssss!

Now they're only selling original ones around.

RM80.00. gila.

The Ultimate Skill for the Jomi Hero is a Razr v3x.

Which has the bluetooth streaming audio feature,

which can play mp3's through the Oakley O ROKR.

Haih.

Keep dreaming la.



_____________________________

All in all, baguslah I finally bought the damn microSD.

Now it's the darn earphones.

_____________________________


"Some Things Can Never Be Forgotten,"
- jomi








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License