on Wednesday, August 23, 2006
at 11:38 PM




Another day stoning.

No interesting thoughts.

So let's check out the random image folder in Jomi's Documents.




Three straws, Three kidney beans, and a Cendol bowl.

Medan, Sunway. 2006

favourite songs: v3 hx, electro fantasy hx.

Aku Selalu Hensem.

Swensens. 2006



Caller ID pictures for my phone.

1. Jote

2. Sam

3. Yuen

Kege's dad's trip to chelsea.

Check it out. it's a hot chick, and she's green. get it? greeen?

WAHAHAHA.

Speaking of hot chick, i forgot who sent this to me.

the file name is "Hebe.gif".

wth.

Make your own domo-kun.

Some dumbass i met in school.

Haha joking la.

Penang trip, Dec 2005/Jan 2006.

The Gang.

SMKDU 2005.

Some prototype of the mac in future that my brother showed me.

The screen can fade and become transparent. Some new metalic crystal liquid their developing now, he says.

Chocolate candid, anyone?

Some S.L.K(small little kancil) in SyUC.

OMGWTFBBQ.

2006.

Abortion presentation for moral studies.

Genuinely generated, OKEH.

Don't play.

Sam says he looks like he's shitting in this position.

I'm saggy!

(Saggitarius)

GIANT ORIGAMI.

5 Keruing delights.

Haha, this is my favourite.

Koko made this while he was in his office. Kao kool weih.

Well, i guess that's all we have for today. Hope you have fun.

Jomi, out. 12.55am








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License