nano for christmas

on Saturday, January 13, 2007
at 10:27 PM










Wishlist: iPod nano 2nd Gen. . . :'(





But it's Christmas...

(okay fine sorry for the ULTIMATE late posting)

So would I get one?





But... who would ever buy me one... I don't think my parents would ever try to think of buying one for me... Oh well, then I guess I'm back to the T-shirts or mugs for Christmas.





Hmm... what's this?





A small box?



















omg.


it's the.






iPod nano.






WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!





Okayla frankly I was quite sad la... only had one present... oh no wait... got two. bros bought me crocs earlier on but took it to bali. so on christmas morning, I only had one present to open la. so, i thought ah. i'm so unlucky. but wuddaheck rite. so pampered and high-hoped meh.



WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, JON.



CarKneeNeah.



So anyway i slowly opened the wrapper, like ahhh, looks like perfume or something. And everyone was looking at me, and so i thought to myself, WHAT YALL NEVER SEE PEOPLE REACT TO PERFUME BEFORE AR.

And yes, everyone nearly rolled laughing when i caught a glimpse of the wrapped product coz my face was like







o . o







So anyway i went like "WOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" and then they started laughing like hell la. Ish. I mean come on man. What expression would you show if you were to react upon realizing the price difference between a box of perfume and an iPod nano.

Waaaaa so gaya la. Pakai white earphones. Eh but my brother's SonyBean also white earphones wert. Hmm. but this one by Epal (c). More gaya. xD

So if you see this realllyyyy poser dude showing off his ipod nano, thinking that his stupid miserable nano 2Gb is better than everyone else's video 60Gb, then i guess you've found me!

Then we can go minum.




Oh yea, and




GOOD MORNING MADDY!

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License