i tapped a hobo cuz i keep it gangsta

on Sunday, December 24, 2006
at 9:43 PM


Found something cool.

I TAPPED A HOBO
CUZ I KEEP IT GANGSTA.
- jomi

YourBirthMonth.

January i kicked
Febuary i slapped
March i licked
April i bit
May i dreamed about
June i held
July i bitch slaped
August i kissed
September i made out with
October i slapped
November i fcuked
December i tapped


YourBirthDate.

1 sponge bob
2 my friends pants
3 myself
4 a cherry
5 a hobo
6 p diddy
7 you
8 your ass
9 my TRUE love
10 a banana
11 a monkey
12 my neighbor
13 a taco
14 a goat
15 a football player
16 a pickle
17 bigfoot
18 my boyfriend
19 a lezbian
20 a mexican
21 a ninJa
22 a fireman
23 a homo
24 a gangster
25 a 1000 people
26 a noodle
27 my best friends boyfriend/girlfriend
28 a sandwich
29 a sexy babe
30 my science teacher
31 my uncle


ColorOfYourShirt.

White cuz i keep it gangsta
Black cuz im sexy and i do what i want.
Pink cuz im in love
Yellow cuz the voices told me to.
Blue cuz i hate myself
Green cuz thats how i roll
Purple cuz i can
Gray cuz dat bitch took my taco
No shrit cuz someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange cuz das how i roll.
Red cuz i was high
Maroon cuz i was drunk.
Teal cuz it was illegal
Brown cuz im emo
Caramel cuz Charlie told me too.
Striped cuz ur mom said so


Repost this as "I..." or else you will
have bad luck for the next 17 years.

may_xd's friendster bulletin post. i thought it was quite cool. w00t

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License