Firework-tastics

on Wednesday, January 10, 2007
at 9:51 PM


Okay I sure get screwing from 'some people' for posting up such late pictures but sooner is better than letter right.

Anywayz, sorry for the IgnoranceIsBliss about this page. I still have so many bothering and recurring thoughts which are killing me to the boneee.

Okayla I just have a lot to complete, catch up on, and remind myself to do. For example:
  • Paint bedroom walls (pendapat-pendapat para pembaca dialukan - Limegreen/Light Orange/Pink?)
  • Event promotion and design (yet to be detailed in Feb2007)
  • Dad's taxes
  • Organize the darn music library in the pc
  • Appeal to my Course Director to take paper2.4 - Financial Management and Control
  • Talk to WanQing! Wahlao how long haven't seen her. She change jor.
  • Remind myself to SNAILMAIL JoanLowSuMay in Canada.
  • Blog on my christmas present
  • Replace my bus tickets for the new ones at Sunway
  • Not to bullcrap so much about how much I have to do these few days
  • Blog more

As a result, I've figured out that my brain has been constrained to short and simple blogging techniques in order to maximize time availability for my remaining tasks. So here's how i celebrated the dawn of the 2nd Bond (2-007), my new year.




















































































Will be back soon, with my Christmas present post.

Ciao!

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License