The stupid things we do

on Monday, January 07, 2008
at 2:07 AM


Shaz introduced me to some new people. Think it was some of his friends from some wedding they went to before that. It was after christmas and before new year's eve, sitting at Rasta with nothing to do.



We were just chatting with and laughing at each other until we saw something extraordinary.



FUUUU YOOOHHHHHH Started adi la they all. Shaz then asked us each to write an alphabet of his name. But William's 'h' was a little...



Snaz.

(sounds like a cool word)

Said bye to them coz Jon and Tsong came to kidnap me again.



Took me to some chairs and tables set in an alley. Apparently the Milo Shake there is triple the size of the one at Steven's Corner. For the same price.









Went back to Tsong's place to play some Scrabbow.



then we also started adi la. FUUU YOOHHH





Tsong's handcrafted bengkok lightsabre.



This one's quite nice though. Lightdagger.



Jote membunuh diri



I think that was Tsong. Jon painted a devil on him. Took us about 5 takes just for that shit. And still not nice.

And then I had an idea. hehehe.



Hollow Man's in town. Better carry your heatvision goggles around with you. You'll never know until you feel that tearing-tight wedgie.





Next up:


Labels: ,








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License