Are fireworks all you look forward to?

on Tuesday, January 01, 2008
at 3:34 PM


Starting off the night with running nose, sore throat and fever, I finally decided at 7pm to visit the Curve for the countdown. Followed Tsong to meet up with Wui Leng and Gang. And so I bumped into this big, giant piece of... Shaz. hahahahaha


Looks like he powdered his face. Sorry la I tak tau guna flash.

Nobody didn't know one another. It was like the world was smaller than an ice cube. Everyone was bumping into each other, shouting, screaming, chanting, hugging, xxx-ing etc.



It was probably the second biggest gathering of human beings, next to the Hajj. Pushing, squeezing, smearing, whacking, cursing, etc. Nothing beats the power of fireworks.















All that was in my head the whole night through was



Fooh.

So anyway, we got a nice spot on an overhead bridge along The Street, predicting that the procession would begin from a source behind Cineleisure or something.



There were several groups of 'sesat' people counting down before the official gun-off, so we thought ah, everyone's counting down already and partying into the new year, while we wait for some non-existent fireworks. With a down heart, I walked off from my perfect spot and taufoo-ed through the crowed to get some air.

POOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

I ran back to my spot taken by some other dude and I thought,OMG I AM STUPIDER THAN STOOP. Panicked all round the complex to find another clearance, and missed a whole load of the show. Found another decent landing and set up my tripod. haih.



















ALAA OKAYLAH these are the real ones.

























Hmmph. why weren't they as good as my MIFC ones.

OKAY OKAY I'm super procrastinating with my KTM and PD pics blaahh.

Happy new year!

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License