Campur Chart @ Laundry

on Wednesday, February 20, 2008
at 2:35 AM


Hah. I knew you thought I was gonna abandon you right. Well. YOU THOUGHT WRONG, BUDDY.

So, as an ACCA Student, struggling to even hold my pencil in place, I received my results through e-mail at about 2pm on Monday. I was wondering why I had been calm for the whole day while the last few semesters, my heart would just not get enough of those 21km marathon races, even for a week before results. It's probably the boredom of sitting in the com lab, refreshing my inbox, looking at others jump-foh-choy, refreshing my inbox again, looking at others crying in dismay, refreshing my inbox againnnn...

and finally seeing that I've passed all my papers. hehe. =]

Every semester it would be the same chee-cake (chinese word?) fear of failing the one difficult paper out of the 3 or 4 I take every semester. And every February and August I just scratch through my papers. Probably the Luck God still likes me for this Chinese New Year.

So another round gotten through... the last 2 semesters left for me. I think it has given me some motivation to finish the course rather than a relief that i passed a failing paper. Hmm. that's what I like. =]


* * * * * * * * * * * * *


OKEEEIIIIIIIII time for some more pictures of an event that's at least three million four hundred and sixty-two thousand seven hundred and ninety-one years old.

Fly FM's Campur Chart made it to Laundry Bar like... 5 weeks ago? Hah already I can't remember. Yennyway, we actually went for it just to support one of the members of Silent Scream, namely the vocalist, John Oomen.

Who happens to be my accounting lecturer.







What kinda rocker goes "So if you credit the Cost of Control account, what do you debit then?"









Then suddenly Albert played with my camera for awhile and I still have no idea what on earth he was doing with it.



He calls it the Ta Fei Kei shot.







"Class, I can't hear. Tell me again, what do you debit?"











FWOAARRRRRR here you can see Kristyn's killer frown.

If you even squeek at her when she's frowning, she'll come and CLOBBER YOU TILL YOU BECOME A BOX OF SAND. or something.









That's Albert. Yeah, and Cynthia too, if you wish.










Apparently Silent Scream's members terdiri daripada an accountant, a lawyer, a doctor and an engineer.

Dayumn. what has rock music done to the corporate professionals.


Frequency Cannon's KuaChee, AdamC and Sorry.


Okay more rushing for my thesis now!

Catch you again soon.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License