mp3mp3mp3

on Monday, March 09, 2009
at 4:26 AM





Yeap!

I've got an mp3 player too! with a big screen. Basically it plays songs, currently up to 2000 songs, but I usually fill my mp3 player up with games, photos, phone numbers, sms and my class time table.

I am particularly fond of one application on my mp3 player called Old Booth.





Nice rustic feel, in line with it's function. hahahaha. here's how to use it.





Choose a gender for your portrait.





Take a photo using the mp3 player's existing camera, or choose an existing photo from the photo library.





Select a portrait style for your subject.





Align your subject with the area indicated for superimposition. Make some adjustments to the size, position and rotation of the subject.


Viola.




































And here's the one we've been waiting for.














SUKI HAMASAKI?!?!?!?!





All that, packed into an mp3 player, priced at RM1440.




So, now.

What can your RM1440 mp3 Player do?







I bet it's way more feature-packed than mine, eh.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License