Introvert

on Friday, January 09, 2009
at 2:58 AM





You know, there was one night, My brother and I, we had some TTDI Jasima Mee Goreng cravings, so we headed out at about 1am.

Driving at night, in the middle of the night, quiet serene starry night... HUNGRYYY NIGHT LAR BASICALLY, I was just looking forward to my lovely steaming Mee Goreng with the yolk oozing out from the Telur Mata, so I was just minding my own business on the wheel, looking out for passing headlights, signalling the indicators quietly...





And every few seconds my brother... okay this is my brother who is your biggest HEROES fan, who knows all about what torrents are the best to download, which torrent sites are most consistent and effective, and within the series, he knows which hero is where at when, what Arthur Petrelli is constantly thinking about, where Hiro puts his glasses when he sleeps, and which episode Mohinder had a slight hair trim and light shave.

Yea anyway.

So every few seconds, my brother would ask me a some random question or tell me some outrageous fact like that he did with his friends in genting last week, or how his friend increased the range of his car remote control by tens of meters by just touching it onto his cranium.

And all I'd do is just nod or say "oh.. hah? really? hmm... nola maybe... then what happened... oh that's good... hah, is it"?

And then after about 2 or 3 minutes of non-stop chattering, my brother suddenly took a deep breath and exhaled while looking out the window... I thought to myself that he was probably just enjoying the night scene. We were silent for about half a minute or so.





Suddenly he turned to me and gave a shock "YOU KNOW AR, I FEEL LIKE CUTTING UP YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW MAN. LIKE SYLAR."

I felt quite fractured and surprised, like "WTH?! wuzzrongwiyoo?! WHY ON EARTH?!"

"Because I want to know what the hell is going on up in there."





That made me realize that I'm actually a powerfully introverted individual with so much going through my head, but nothing ever coming out. I began to realize that it all amounted to nothing if I kept all my thoughts and analyses to myself, all my perspectives and comments for myself. My dad always called me a man (not a boy, coz now it sounds much more serious) of few words, and I never understood the detriment of it till now.


It was time to open up, open up, Nescafe. wtf.


IT'S TIME TO SPEAK UP LAR.





Until now, I labelled myself an introvert, like how other people notify me to be, but I've never really been in their shoes to catch a glimpse of my own appearance from their perspective. For a moment there I wanted to cut up my own head to see what my little neurons are doing hahaha. So here's my question for you.





Whatever you've been through, whatever you've absorbed through your experiences in life... whoever you've met, whoever you've had a very close relationship with, whoever had made an impact on your life... All these matters, whether big or small, whether it makes you insecure or not, whether it's a bad memory or a sweet one...





What if someone knew what was going on up in your head? What if someone cut open your head, exposing your brain, and as they study your brain, they excavate your darkest secrets, your crushes, your murders, your lies and deceptions, your emotional and psychological weak spots...




What would you do now?











Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License