Hershey's

on Wednesday, January 28, 2009
at 4:12 PM





Hey guys. How are yall. Been eating well?





My stomach growled back at me at midnight. So i replied. Come on guys, let's go down for some supper.





I was talking to the acidic ions in my tummy as I descended down the stairs to the kitchen. I turned the corner into my open-door kitchen and in the semi-darkness, faded glows bounced off the kitchen wall tiles from the dining hall light and I could just about make out the outline of the kitchen cabinet handles. I was looking forward to some loose pineapple tarts that got rejected off the manufacture line here earlier in the day, but my reflexes took my hands up to the beverage powder section with all the milo and nescafe and oats.





I probed around the tins and boxes and came to a newly unidentified box. Thinking it was a box of above-average candy or snacks, I eagerly turned to the light switch across the room. Flipping on the switch, I frowned confusingly.





The whole time as I made a cup of this ingenious hot and steamy creamy cocoa beverage, I was just gazing at the box. Staring and staring at what seems nothing but an out-of-this-world product title about which I would just love to ask the Hershey's Committee who initiated this product line, "WHAT THE HELL WERE ALL OF YOU THINKING?!?!?!"



"well, we were working late, and boss called the meeting adjourned. We gave each other our corporate nightly hug, and that's when it sparked."

For 5 days, I've been just flabbergasted at what kind of names companies can give their products. But throughout, I've learned a valuable lesson on this issue, and that is the thing about the uniqueness of the human brain.





It can only churn up more and more outrageously weird product names.


I mean, you'd never know, one day you'll be entering 7-eleven for an instant beverage formula and this is what you buy.





Forecast: Hershey's and Durex may have some issues with each other.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License