on Sunday, April 23, 2006
at 12:13 AM


"Hey girl, I wanna catch your wave,"

Click Five!!! Seems so happening... too bad i didn't go hor? She hasn't messaged me about it the whole night, so i guess she's really busy having the time of her life. Weird though, yuen messaged me at about 10.30pm saying it ended... And the event didn't really sound amusing from the way she wrote... Oh well, it's not my kinda thing though.

What else is there... erm...

SIX HOURS OF PAPER 3!?

Hmmph... We've like... already learnt it for SPM... and now we have to go through it again. Hmmph... Guess that's why i'm always sleepy in class. DEPRIVED OF EXCITEMENT.

Well, Friday Night's SamFest was... well, i'd say... it was reasonably happening la. Not really that intriguing... That's why everyone ditched it for AC. Haha. Foosing all night. But of course we didn't miss the Shuffle Competition. Super fake man. It's like up to the dude the choose the winner. No true judges and proper elimination. BOO! But still, he won 200 bucks and a free handphone, plus we all had free drinks on him, so

CONGRATS JINN~!!

More foosing and foosing and... sweaty rods... and lousy pulls... Hmmph. I guess i was never really fated to excel is foos. Guess i'd better stay in the noob's section, eh? With my good ol' buddies, Mr. Powerless Pull, Ms. Cant Snake at All and Mr. Sam Is Right My Rolling Snake is Inconsistent. Not to mention shuffling skills... it's like almost ZERO. And i'm so hyped up about it. Haha. that stupid Wayne. Saying la he cannot shuffle liquid all... Mana tahu go up stage the dude sendiri syok man. Basket. Jealousy.

Like Cheez said, I need more events. More exposure. More experience I guess? Ok ok i stop being excited.

BLOODY MOCK THIS THURSDAY!!!

Please motivate me to study... I really need to pass these 3 papers. Bugger some more have to finish my dad's accounts by tonight. AAAHH!!! Everything will feel like SPM again. Hmmph. Mindmaps. Colourful Notes. Highlighting. Practice Questions.

Haha. seriously, you look good in that kinda outfit. I mean, it's not even an outfit! It's like super chinchai, grab stuff from your cupboard and run off to school. Well, i didn't say i don't like what you do now, but... I mean.. I don't know how to explain it... It just shows a personality that i favour... Catch my drift? But please don't get offended... It's not that it's not okay if you continue your current. Chill. =]

Well, that's all for now, gotta get to work. Remind me to update this stupid thing more frequently!

Jomi, out.







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License