on Sunday, April 30, 2006
at 5:59 PM




"What am i still living for?"
"This disease... why did it choose me?
"I accept who i am now."


- Ikeuchi Aya


The message told by these 11 episodes relate to the meaning of life and what to do once you know it. Some say it's humanity, acting on the basis of helping others - contributing to charity, brightening up someone's day or even conforming to the act of justice and peace. Others might say the meaning of life is achieving your greatest potential, be it skill of profession, making new discoveries and so on. Religion also provides reason for this issue, saying that the meaning of life may be an assessment of spirit, character and will for the afterlife. Sadly, as for me, i haven't found the meaning of my life. And hopefully, in the near future, i'd discover my purpose here, on earth.

It's a really good show. Seriously, the title says it all. 1 Litre of Tears.

___________________

Well as for life's update, i'd say it all in four words.

"she is confusing me."

i don't know. she's the 20 guy friends and 2 girl friends kinda person. i mean. all three of them are! maybe it's just me. whether i'm unlucky, or it's just so happened that my personality is attracted to girls who are popular among the opposite gender. hmmph. i'm scared. i guess i shouldn't do anything to spoil our friendship. not a big deal anyway. and no, this one's not my classmate. she's... an old friend. well, friends are good, aren't they? so i guess i'll stay as a friend. =]

___________________

"Besides that, the Health and Safety Regulation 1992 states that companies require..."

"OKAY TIME'S UP! PUT DOWN YOUR PENS,"

i'm screwed. I totally skipped three out of five questions, 20 marks each. i tell you, if i get at least 30 for paper 5, i'd say that i did quite well in that hall. As for paper 3 and 4, i'm hoping for a pass. w00t! I better get ready for some screwing sessions with dear daddy. haha he said if i fail any single paper on the way to ACCA part 3, the world will fall on me. and when he says that kinda thing... haha you know what i mean. Well, better get into the studying mood then.

___________________

What else is there... Oh yes... yea. my life. my life's okay. my life is good. my life is great. my life SUCKS! Everyone bringing emo issues to me. And i'm always reminded of my emo life. All my emo events. emo feelings. emo emo emo. EMO!!!! Okay i'll stop it.

___________________

So that's it for my mock exams.. now i have to face my finals, for these three papers. Urgh. a 1-month study leave. hailat la. I'll be like going out everyday. i'll be emo-ing everyday. distracted by her. distracted by you. distracted by everyone. wth... did i just say her... who is her. what is she doing in my life. i'm seriously confused. she's got her own confusion to deal with, and when does, i try to help her. and everytime i do, i involve myself in something i shouldn't. and i think i just messaged her about it. and...it's 12am now.. and so she's going to reply... hmm... yea i think she knows already. oh well. this is so embarassing. i'm blogging nonsense. okay i think i need to come back soon. but not now. to you readers, sorry. gotta run, deal with some stuff. see yall soon

jomi, out







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License