on Tuesday, April 25, 2006
at 2:47 AM


"Of Chinese Educated Students and Bare Feet,"

Well, i'd say the title would explain it all. These group 4 girls. Noisy. Hmmph. Seriously you know! That girl between Kristyn and I, sitting one row above us... She took off her heels and just let her feet swing around between Kris and I! Like double you tee eff man?! So gross!

Well, at least there was some fun in class... If not, we'd be moulding in our seats, highliting notes and copying answers. Not to mention the blinking disco fluorescent lights they call "twinkle twinkle little star". Chun Howe owes us a song. Who agrees please spam my cbox.
_____________

"EXAM IS THIS THURSDAY MAN. LIKE, WUTTAHELL wEHHHH,"

Revision plans are not really happening according schedule. Wait a minute, what schedule. OWE AM JEE. I'm so0o0o gonna fail paper 5 for mock. HEY! WAIT! Adam Khoo said, "There are no failures, only learning experiences."

*Inspirational Feeling*
*Semangat Orchestra Song*
*Closes eyes, smiles, sighs*

NO I'M PANICKING!!! AaaahhhHHH!!! DIE LAh! DIE LAH! DIE DIE DIE!!!
_____________

I think I can get use to bringing food from home to college. I've like suddenly stopped bringing food from home for about 2 months... and my expenses leaped from Kinabalu to Everest! In Jomi Language, it contributes to the promising process of a system which provides great financial stability and worry-free reliability in my future years. In English, it allows me to save money. Hope i can continue to keep in mind the consideration of saving money for future use or emergencies, rather than spend it ALL ON FOOSBALL AND FOOD AND SAMFESTS AND KAJANG SATAY AND FRUIT PLUS AND THE WITHDRAWAL FEE FOR WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM FOREIGN ATMs OTHER THAN MAYBANK'S. (wtf?!)
_____________

Oh yea. My monday wasn't a very pleasant Monday. We were headed for Damansara Uptown from Sunway College, coz Ms. Yong Sun had to attend her dentist appointment. And only God knows the reason why i chose Kajang Satay for teatime. I really don't know why. It was so random. And so came the parking process, when Jeremy drove the car into the space, turned off the engine, and all of us got out and headed for the satay. We were forgetting something though... But oh well, we went to enjoy our meal.

"Shit la, kena saman."

What!? Oh my gosh, why does it always happen when i'm here... Like the time we were in Pyramid, we lost our parking ticket after we paid for it at the machine, on the way to the car. Shucks man. And I always believed it was my fault. Coz I was the last one to pass it to him. 20 bucks there. And now? HUNDRED RINGGIT?!?!?! ARRHH!! MY FAULT AGAIN!
_____________

When can i ever become a sensible, responsible, reliable, assertive, extrovertive, hard-working, trustworthy, skillful, experienced, (the list is in my drawer...) person. Hmmph.

3.57am, GMT+8:00. Jomi, out.







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License