on Friday, August 04, 2006
at 9:01 PM


"But my mock exam is in October only,"

"Wth are you taking about? Who do you think you are? Huh? you think this is a joke? You think college life is when you have more freedom? and studying is just a side chore?"

"Well.."

"WELL WHAT? You better put in some work before you go out anywhere. You're very close to shut down ar, Jon... Don't test me,"

"Yes, Dad."

Haha actually, none of that happened. Just feeling darn guilty.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!

if you're wondering what that is, it says "GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!" in the Wingdings font.

Accounting Paper tomorrow. And here i am, brogging. Luckily not the Audit Paper. If not i'll skin myself alive.

Okay, so here are today's 'exciting' events.

________________________________________


This is totally the highlight of the day.
So rejuvenating.

Yea, i know it doesn't sound like it has any meaning in it, but deeply, it's truly desirable, in a case like mine, i could say.

Hear that, suddenly semangat to study. whee~!

________________________________________

"Dei, i'm OPEN LAR!"

"Shaddaplar your man running to you adi, then sommore i had a clean shot, what else would i do?"

"PASS THE BALL!"

" . . . "

Today quite proud... was on form... did some good-feeling jumpers, and the simple under-baskets. I mean, at least it's better than all my other times, when i can't do shit for nuts.

Overall, it's the good excercise and fun that gets me going.

________________________________________

In between all the lazing around in the afternoon, Koko and i had some fun with photoshop.

Haha he took this guitar picture last night, God knows for what reason he did it. Then he just had the dumbest idea, to super impose someone, climbing up the guitar fretboard.

Tahukah Anda?
A fretboard is the long shaft of the guitar where
the left hand generates the chords to be played,
something like the violin.

So we grabbed this camp-5 picture, taken a few months back, (that's my middle brother, Ken), added some milo powder, some cuprum sulphate and a pinch of salt...

and viola!


The weirdest picture you can find. on my blog.

But there were a few on kennysia and xiaxue. Quite some time ago. They literally cloned themselves man. Marvelous work i tell you. Their photoshop skills are seriously GANAS. Totally seamless work of art.

Tahukah Anda?
Seamless means that there had been
no occurence of mistakes, or in the
case of insufficent professionalism,
minor errors had been detected, thus
reducing detailed quality of the subject.

Well i guess that's all for today, Hope you continue reading. Spam the cbox! I need more entertainment!








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License