on Friday, November 24, 2006
at 12:10 AM


Diversion.



(eh, you started la, no meh.)





prom! prom! prom!







As we all might not know, for some random reason, a bunch of us DUrians are attending Sekolah Seri Saujana's Prom Night 2006, which will also be merried by more joyful company from Sri Petaling and Sri KDU.


(eh actually ar, i still don't understand why yall going.)


For internal intentions and objectives, we would not like disclose reasons as to our attendance for such event, so if you would like to find out, kindly dress in formal clothing and enter the doors of Prince Hotel & Residence, Kuala Lumpur, on the 7th night of December, 2006.




I don't think any of you have caught the slightest bit of relevance of all that to any possible matter. So just bare with me, i'll bring it upon notice when i'm done.





MEANS I'LL POST PICTURES LAH. ish. what nonsense. so manymuch words for so littlesmall meaning.




_____________ exams! _____________




Well, i've got my last week here with me. Hopefully it doesn't leave too quickly. I've got such a long way to go for Performance Management(P7) and Audit(P8).

Eeyer. even the colour explains it.

Red for CRITICAL HEALTH and Swampy Green for DULL.


Okayla time for me to run again.


9 days left.
Plus another week.
And i'm done.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License