on Sunday, November 26, 2006
at 8:02 PM


Bout two weeks ago i took a cab home from 1u after climbing, the driver, with luck, was a nice friendly indian dude.

what. all of sudden you've got something against indians ar.

When we took a left into smdu's road, i further instructed him to take the second left from there.

Now, this road, is a special road. It has special powers. Once we turned in,

I then said "Turn right at the end,"

And he says "Hah?"

So I repeat "Turn Riigghhttt at the end,"

And he raises his voice "Turn WHERE?! LEFR OR RIGHT?!"

For the third time, "TURN RIGHT AT THE END"

So he gets annoyed "AIYO I don't get you la boy,"

And so i say "Pusing Kanan."


"OOOOOHHHHHHHH!"



I think the road's special powers are called "lame-o-rizer"








The moral of the story:

There's a difference between

Turn Right at the end.

and

Turn right at the end.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License