Taking Over the World

on Saturday, May 05, 2007
at 2:27 PM


Crap man. I might consider attending a "How To Keep Up With Blogging" camp if there ever is one. This post has been pending for a chutt of a long period man. Anyway. Here goes.


So if this is an apple ,

And this means shuffle
,

Then,


















Yes that's right! It's a shuffling apple!




I hope she doesn't skin me alive.



So my mom came back from her company's annual dinner on a Friday night a few weeks ago, after participating in the night's lucky draw.

"Here, who wants this,"

She brought out two gift-looking boxes labelled with the Maybank logo, each containing in them a stylish metallic-finished 512mb thumbdrive which made me and Ken go

"Woh! This is so cool! So stylish! Thanks mom!"

And then she brought out this familiar looking box, wrapped in gold paper with a gold ribbon. I quickly recognized the size of the packaging and before I could say another "Woh", my mom confirmed to my surprise.

"Now who wants an iPod?"

"o.o" "i... Pod?!... did you just say... i..."

"POD!?!!!"

"Yeah why?"


(me)



(ken)


(koko)






So straight to the point, since I already have the iPodnano and Ken has the SonyBean, this new iPodshuffle would go to the Badger(koko).

Darn, you should have seen the look on his face. He had the eyes of a little boy in a candy store, having only himself and iTunes in his world.





So let's see why we should be raving about the iPod shuffle.





the 1Gb iPod shuffle fits up to 240 songs with a 12-hour battery life. And for a gadget that size, they perfected it with a clip for easy and stylish placing on your clothes, more of like a fashion statement.

Besides that, it was important for him to be proud of his own products and promote them, for he works at an Apple Store.


=.=





This cute little gadget with a price tag of RM399, is a very simple and functional player as it has no screen unlike all other iPods, but has the necessary indicators and buttons to make it as user-friendly as possible.

And there's only one socket on it, for both the earphones and dock cradle to fit in. I don't think it can get any simpler.





"So now that you have two Apple products and I have one, Ken has none!"

"How?!"

"Don't worry la. When he leaves, dad will get a Macbook for him or something."

"Apple is Taking Over the World."




Bugger. Think you damn cool. I show you my then you know.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License