'holiday' season

on Saturday, June 09, 2007
at 12:31 AM


Okay well, yea I know i'm a teeny weeny little irresponsible, but omg my holidays are not holidays anymore! I have so many things to do and I haven't even THOUGHT about how to organize them. Why are all my holidays semester breaks like this! Why am I complaining so much! It's not like I prefer classes over this!





See that?! It's more of like a list of things-to-do-before-your-holiday-finishes-and-you-die.




I mean, but still, at least you could give me a break after so much torture and immense panic throughout the semester! I have no idea why this semester was a disaster for me in forecasting and planning my study schedule, until I had to succumb to visiting McDee's at 4am on exam days!





Some more in the morning so cold and blur, how to boh tension liddat? Not to mention my annoying 24-hour blocked nose.

Blocked nose? Yes, IT IS ANNOYING. Because instead of saying McDonald's, you say





Isk.


Aiya okayla, i'm happy it's all over. Well anyway, I solely and wholly and showly and goalie apologize for the delay in blogging. And I also have to apologize that I'm going to Singapore and Tioman from the 14th - 20th, so... hope i find a internet cafe over there!

Well then, I'll be off to slowly cross out the tasks on my blackboard.




Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License