Depression

on Friday, November 30, 2007
at 11:04 PM


[The following entry is not related to the continuation of the 'smelly' story.]


I couldn't even think of doubting my purchase. I had been researching on it for over a month and finally found a good price for it. It was my decision to dash straight to get it after my December exams.



The Sony Ericsson W910 has a 3.2-inch, 320x240pixel TFT 256K colour screen, which is one of the biggest in the Sony Ericsson range. It's 12.5mm slim (Nokia N73 - 19mm, SE K810 - 17mm, Motorola RAZR V3i - 13.9mm), and weighs a feathering 86g (Nokia N73 - 116g, SE K810 - 103g, Motorola RAZR V3i - 100g). With a standard 2mp camera, it packs a cool accelerometer-functioned 'shake' feature, for such a slim phone. Just flick it to change your music, or play games with the kinetically-controlled capabilities. For RM1400.

But something more exhilarating revealed itself to me.

In an instant, my firm decision was trickled and deviated from.





"He's coming back this Friday. He bought one for me already. It's US$399. That's around RM1350. You want one or not?"

"WTF GET ONE FOR ME LAR!!"


After a few days of enormous hype and excitement, it was time for my brother to tell me that his friend did not reply his facebook/friendster/icq/skype/msn/email messages completely. And all I needed to know for my entire day to dissolve down the drain was that his friend was already on the way back from the United States. With only one phone for him.


I guess faith, fate, luck and hope are not intertwined after all.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License