Finally! some non-emo shite!

on Friday, July 31, 2009
at 1:44 AM


Following the stressful and relieving end (hopefully) of my ACCA life, we organized a little getaway to ChaoMei land where cacti, strawberry jam and breathstealing views are blissful.




In that picture is our World Prize winner, PAS leader (Parti Anti-Social) and award-winning unique poser. I present to you, Lisa Khoo Poh Yin




Next up, we have our most beloved glam queen, Chiang Sze May!



always munching





Let's get another zoom on that.



"Steam me up, scotty,"





Hundreds of ringgit spent on junkfood at the supermarket, back in KL. Barely got to finish it. HuiLeng's fault









That is HuiLeng. Retardism








I have been BEEEEEE ZEEEEEEEE zomg why do I always give excuses that I have not enough time in a day. Gosh, if I just stopped texting so much, typing facebook.com so much, standing in the LRT doing nothing so much, msn-ing so much, WORKING so much....


I would be free.

-er.


But time does have its mysterious and peculiar ways of revealing the omnipotence of faith in confidence and concentration in whatever I do. Well then, I'll just have to believe, don't I! But anyway, that's another story to tell.



Next up...

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License